On March 24th, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton put in an appearance in Los Angeles that perfectly captured one of the most problematic facets of her checkered public service. Seated next to a prominent Islamic supremacist with longstanding ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, she nodded like a bobbing-head doll as he dissembled about Islam, fraudulently professed a commitment to “partnership” with law enforcement to prevent radicalization, and criticized those who know better.
Unfortunately, Mrs. Clinton has all-too-often been an enthusiastic supporter of those like Muslim Public Affairs Council president Salam al-Marayati as they seek to dominate their fellow Muslims (notably in places like Egypt, Libya and Syria) and subvert the United States and the rest of the Free World with what the Brothers call “civilization jihad.”
This serious betrayal of U.S. national interests has surely been encouraged by Clinton’s association with and reliance upon Huma Abedin, a woman with her own, well-documented personal and family ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. Huma’s involvement as a chief lieutenant to Mrs. Clinton going back to Hillary’s days as First Lady has undoubtedly contributed to the latter’s affinity for the organization.
The following are illustrative examples of how that affinity translated into action during Mrs. Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State – a period in which she and President Obama sought serially to embrace, legitimate and empower the Muslim Brotherhood:
- In 2010, Clinton personally overturned standing policy to approve the admission into the United States of one of the Muslim Brotherhood’s top operatives, Tariq Ramadan.
- Hillary Clinton also personally approved the policy of formally engaging with the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Clinton played a leading role in developing and executing Obama administration initiatives aimed at bringing the Muslim Brotherhood to power in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Syria.
- Hillary Clinton was personally involved in advancing the Muslim Brotherhood/Organization of Islamic Cooperation agenda aimed at prohibiting “defamation of Islam/religion.” On her watch, the United States supported the approval of a UN Human Rights Council Resolution for that purpose: UNHC Res. 16/18.
- Clinton also subsequently launched and presided over the “Istanbul Process” to advance the implementation of Res. 16/18’s call for the criminalization of such defamation. In July 2011, she pledged that, in the United States, we would use “some old-fashioned techniques of peer pressure and shaming, so that people don’t feel they have the support to do what we abhor” – an unmistakable threat to freedom of expression.
- That objective of restricting speech that “offends” Muslims was also explicitly served by the fraudulent meme that Clinton, among other administration officials, promoted concerning Benghazi: a “hateful” online video caused the riot that resulted in the murderous attack on U.S. facilities there on September 11, 2012. Publicly disclosed emails have revealed that Huma Abedin, and Rashad Hussein, the special envoy to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, were tasked with impressing upon the OIC that they were countering the dissemination of offensive materials
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department was involved in shutting down an investigation into the personnel and activities of Tablighi Jamaat – the Deobandi “missionary” group out of Pakistan, two of whose followers were responsible for the jihadist attack in San Bernardino in December 2015. The chief investigator, Philip Haney,believes that, had that inquiry not been terminated and all of its data purged, those murders may well have been prevented.
Al-Marayati and his organization have also been closely associated with the Muslim Brotherhood and its “civilization jihad” aimed at promoting sharia in the United States. MPAC was founded by two top Brothers, Hassan and Maher Hathout, and it has worked closely ever since with the Hamas-tied Council on American Islamic Relations, the Islamic Society of North America and other Brotherhood fronts.
In the course of the roundtable with Mrs. Clinton and LA’s mayor, al-Marayati demonstrated his true, Islamic supremacist colors by engaging in classic taqiyya – the Islamists’ well-honed practice of dissembling for the faith. For example, he selectively quoted from the Quran to differentiate between the teachings of Islam and the practices of the Islamic State. He also promoted such favorite Brotherhood themes as “the mosques are not the centers of radicalization” and that “violent extremism” is the threat, not Islam’s jihadism.
For her part, Hillary Clinton used the roundtable to propound the myth that Muslims like al-Marayati are not given enough “platforms” to disavow jihadism. The real problem, though, is that organizations like MPAC and their spokesmen are given plenty of outlets – by the government and the U.S. media – but choose not to use them for the purpose of disassociating their community from those who faithfully adhere to sharia and seek to impose it on the rest of us.
Of course, given their true purpose – Islamic supremacism – the al-Marayatis and MPACs cannot authentically do that. After all, like Islamists the world over, they actually sharethat agenda and are working, albeit through stealthy, “civilization jihadist” means, to secure its triumph here. No Commander-in-Chief, actual or prospective, should be “partnering” with those advancing such a purpose.
#Greenpeace #ImSoSick Of Hillary Clinton’s Lies
The fact is that she’s benefited from almost $400 MILLION that came from the energy industry.
The total of her payments from oil, gas, and mining interests to her Senate and Presidential campaigns, along with the speaking fees paid to her and Bill, and donations to the Clinton Foundation have netted the Clintons over $325 MILLION. If you add on speaking fees and donations by oil-producing Middle Eastern countries, the total is between $368 – $398 MILLION. (Those countries include Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Brunei, Oman, and Kuwait) That’s almost $400 million.
She says that if she did get money from the energy industry, she doesn’t remember.
That’s a lot to forget. Especially since at least $20 million of it went directly into Bill and Hillary’s joint bank accounts and was reported as joint income. But who’s counting?
Hillary received almost $2 million in direct campaign contributions from individuals who work for oil and gas companies. And, of course, as she knows, corporations are not permitted to make campaign contributions. That’s why they get their employees to do it.
She says she won’t take money from oil and gas companies, but she knows she can’t — that’s illegal. But she sanctimoniously promises not to do it. She says she’ll take money from individuals who work for energy companies.
She says she’s not a favorite of the energy companies. That’s not true, wither.
In her current presidential campaign, she’s already received about $365,000 from the oil and gas folks. That makes her the third top recipient of all 22 presidential candidates. Only Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush — both with ties to Texas oil companies, raked in more than she did.
And energy industry lobbyists have jumped on the Hillary Bandwagon. Her own campaign released the names of 159 registered lobbyists who are bundlers for Hillary. Forty of them have worked against climate control, supported offshore drilling or promoted the Keystone Pipeline and other energy issues. Bundlers raise over $100,000 each for her campaign.
She says that if she did get money from the energy industry, she doesn’t remember.
Either she’s dumber than we think, or she thinks we’re really dumb.
The Keystone pipeline was a windfall for Bill and Hillary. The Clintons cleaned up on Pipeline investors. Hillary was personally paid $1.5 million by two Canadian banks that are investors in the Keystone Pipeline — right after she left the State Department, where she subtly endorsed the Pipeline that she now opposes.
And Bill Clinton was paid over $10 million by TD Bank, a major Pipeline investor. He also received another $1 million in speaking fees from other energy sources.
It didn’t stop there. The Clinton Foundation benefitted from the kindness of energy companies. Duke Energy, Cheniere Energy, Entergy. ExxonMobil, and NRG Energy all gave from $1 to $5 million.
Chevron and Energy Development gave between $500,000 – $1 million and Hess, Noble Energy, and Inter-Energy gave between $250,000 to $500,000.
Chevron and ExxonMobil also chipped in $5 million each for one of Hillary’s pet projects: the U.S. Pavilion at the China Expo. After that, both companies were featured at the Clinton Global Initiative.
Hillary must have been out of the room — or she certainly would have remembered.
And, finally, mega-donor Canadian mining billionaire Frank Giustra — who has investments in the Keystone Pipeline, has pledged over $300 million. Giustra also owns the Colombian oil company Pacific Rubiales and other international energy companies.
So, Hillary’s latest $400 million lie is easy to see through. It’s staring her right in the face.