ENOCH: NEW ENOCH VIDEO http://godinanutshell.com/2015/12/07/… FALLEN ANGELS, ALIENS, DEMONS: OFFICIAL ENOCH / BOOK of ENOCH explained EASY & SIMPLE. ENOCH: ORIGINAL DOCUMENTARY of ENOCH’s fallen angels, devils, heaven, hell & mankind. 2014 Blood Moons / 2014 Revelation
There are only five angels named in the Bible: Abaddon, Beelzebul, Gabriel, Michael, and Satan. Three are fallen angels and two serve God.
Abaddon is the Angel of the bottomless pit who appears to be a ruler of evil spirits as described in the Book of Revelation. The word used in the Old Testament is a place of destruction (Psalm 88:11, Proverbs 15:11, 27:20).
- Rev. 9:11, “They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon.”
Beelzebul means “Lord of the flies.” It appears to be another reference or name of Satan in the New Testament. The word appears as a name of a false god in the Old Testament.
- 2 Kings 1:2, “And Ahaziah fell through the lattice in his upper chamber which was in Samaria, and became ill. So he sent messengers and said to them, “Go, inquire of Baal-zebub, the god of Ekron, whether I will recover from this sickness.”
- 2 Kings 1:16, “Then he said to him, “Thus says the LORD, ‘Because you have sent messengers to inquire of Baal-zebub, the god of Ekron–is it because there is no God in Israel to inquire of His word?–therefore you shall not come down from the bed where you have gone up, but shall surely die.'”
- Matthew 10:25, “It is enough for the disciple that he become like his teacher, and the slave like his master. If they have called the head of the house Beelzebul, how much more will they malign the members of his household!”
- Matthew 12:24, “But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “This man casts out demons only by Beelzebul the ruler of the demons.”
- Mark 3:22, “The scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, ‘He is possessed by Beelzebul,’ and ‘He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons.'”
- Luke 11:15, “But some of them said, “He casts out demons by Beelzebul, the ruler of the demons.”
Gabriel means “man of God.” He appears to be one who carries messages. He is an Archangel who appeared to Daniel as a man and gave him the meaning of a vision. In the New Testament, he appeared to Zechariah who was serving in the temple in order to announce the birth of John the Baptist. Six months later he appeared to Mary, informing her that she would be the mother of Jesus.
- Daniel 8:16, “And I heard the voice of a man between the banks of Ulai, and he called out and said, “Gabriel, give this man an understanding of the vision.”
- Daniel 9:21, “while I was still speaking in prayer, then the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision previously, came to me in my extreme weariness about the time of the evening offering.”
- Luke 1:19, “The angel answered and said to him, “I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news.”
- Luke 1:26, “Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city in Galilee called Nazareth.”
Michael means “who is like God.” He appears to be the one who does battle. Michael battles against Satan and his angels.
- Daniel 10:13, “But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia.”
- Daniel 12:1, “Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.”
- Jude 9, “But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”
- Revelation 12:7-8, “And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, 8 and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven.”
Satan is the adversary of God and mankind. He is the fallen angel, the devil, who rebelled against God. He’s mentioned many times in the New Testament.
- Matt 4:10, “Then Jesus said to him, “Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.'”
- Mark 1:13, “And He was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by Satan; and He was with the wild beasts, and the angels were ministering to Him.”
- Luke 22:3, “And Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve.”
- Rom. 16:20, “The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.”
- 2 Cor. 11:14, “No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.”
- Rev. 12:9, “And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.”
Book of Enoch (Enoch): REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man (NEPHILIM, ANCIENT ALIENS, NOAHS FLOOD, 2014 Blood Moons, 2014 Revelation, Prophesy http://godinanutshell.com/ The earliest reference to a system of seven archangels as a group appears to be in Enoch I (the Book of Enoch) which is not part of the Jewish Canon but is prevalent in the Judaic tradition, where they are named as Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Raguel, Ramiel and Sariel.
Genesis 5King James Version (KJV)
5 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:
4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:
5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.
6 And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos:
7 And Seth lived after he begat Enos eight hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters:
8 And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and he died.
9 And Enos lived ninety years, and begat Cainan:
10 And Enos lived after he begat Cainan eight hundred and fifteen years, and begat sons and daughters:
11 And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he died.
12 And Cainan lived seventy years and begat Mahalaleel:
13 And Cainan lived after he begat Mahalaleel eight hundred and forty years, and begat sons and daughters:
14 And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years: and he died.
15 And Mahalaleel lived sixty and five years, and begat Jared:
16 And Mahalaleel lived after he begat Jared eight hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters:
17 And all the days of Mahalaleel were eight hundred ninety and five years: and he died.
18 And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch:
19 And Jared lived after he begat Enoch eight hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:
20 And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died.
21 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:
22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:
23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
25 And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech.
26 And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters:
27 And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.
28 And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:
29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed.
30 And Lamech lived after he begat Noah five hundred ninety and five years, and begat sons and daughters:
31 And all the days of Lamech were seven hundred seventy and seven years: and he died.
32 And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
Also by Trey Smith / God in a Nutshell
Theory of Everything: http://youtu.be/mtBz1roiQR8
Enoch: Book of Enoch — http://youtu.be/BZGN6EKjvAo
Nephilim: Origin of Genetic Evil http://youtu.be/1zz8_MxcnzY
2014 Blood Moons, 2014 Revelation, 2014 Nephilim, 2014 Illuminati, 2014 Luciferian, 2014 Ancient Aliens, Fallen Angels, Ancient Egyptian, Babylonian Practices to be covered in coming videos by God in a Nutshell / Trey Smith.
Enoch: Special thanks for Enoch coverage by David and Donna Carrico http://ritualabuse.org/
Music in video made by: http://www.youtube.com/user/Diskrensa…
Enoch (Book of Enoch): The Enoch video (released 2012) is a journey 5000 years in the past through the eyes of Enoch, 7th from the Biblical Adam, and great grandfather of Noah. Enoch covers the Fall of the Angels (Watchers), producing Nephilim, Annunaki, and / or the Discovery Channel’s Ancient Aliens (Ancient Aliens). Enoch also covers Serpent / Reptilian creature/s. Popular TV shows such as Ancient Aliens say we are encountering “Ancient Aliens”, Entities, alien beings, alien agendas, UFO’s, UFO sightings from ages past, UFO sightings in modern day; but more than this, if Enoch is correct — not only does it mean we are “not alone” — but greater still — he paints a picture that is somewhat darker, grander in scope, and encompasses all mankind, history, the whole universe, and dimensions from heaven to hell, and all the things that lurk between.
An epic journey from man’s origins, to the “fallen angels”, to Noah’s Flood, to the “End of the World”… to eternity itself.
BOOK of ENOCH (Experts in video and links to their materials on Enoch, Nephilim, Annunanki & Walt Brown on Noah’s Ark, Noah’s Flood)
✔Enoch: 2014 Enoch video by Trey Smith http://www.godinanutshell.com/ -or- http://readthieves.com/
✔Enoch: Book of Enoch read by Robert Ferrell http://scriptural-truth.com/ (Robert Ferrell’s website covers in-depth videos on many, many ancient texts)
✔Enoch: 2014 Blood Moons, 2014 Nephilim, 2014 Illuminati, 2014 Luciferian, 2014 Ancient Aliens, Fallen Angels, Ancient Egyptian, Babylonian Practices covered by David and Donna Carricohttp://ritualabuse.org/
✔Noah’s Flood: Dr. Walt Brown author of “In the Beginning” covers Noah’s Flood and Hydro-plate Theoryhttp://www.creationscience.com
God in a Nutshell: ENOCH. Video file 5 (SUMMARY OF VIDEO)
Enoch is referenced in Genesis as the one who, “was not, for God took him.” In these ancient pages, Enoch tells of the “Fallen Angels” who brought forth Nephilim, Annunaki, anomalies of all types, and what some call “Ancient Aliens”; while others report “strange happenings” and “UFO sightings” or Sumerian legends of Nibiru. He tells of dimensions beyond man’s feeble grasp, Noah’s flood, even the coming of Jesus Christ, and the Creator Himself.
Indeed, if Enoch is correct, then the scope is much, much larger than Illuminati, Nephilim, ancient aliens, angels, demons, or spooky things that may go bump in the night. Indeed, if Enoch is correct, we are but infants in a cradle beyond imagination.
TBN LAWSUIT http://youtu.be/Ne8N8LlhfCg
God in a Nutshell: FILE 1 Benny Hinn & Occult http://youtu.be/248_RYGtC1o
God in a Nutshell: FILE 2 MAYAN CALENDAR 2012 http://youtu.be/7Y0Xmq9kdxE
God in a Nutshell: FILE 3 TRUTH about Aliens & Demons http://youtu.be/7neCjENu4l8
God in a Nutshell: FILE 4 2012 END of the WORLD http://youtu.be/wdTGrWXJ_7g
God in a Nutshell: FILE 5 Book of Enoch, Fallen Angels, Nephilim, Annunaki http://youtu.be/BZGN6EKjvAo
Official God in a Nutshell website: http://godinanutshell.com/
Original God in a Nutshell letter: THE CHOICE http://youtu.be/TVbJHaK7Tvc
Thieves: One dirty TV pastor and the man who robbed him — TRUE STORY of when Trey Smith committed a safe robbery on Benny Hinn’s fundraiser, Mike Murdock, in 1999 — then ran to Mexico: VIDEOhttp://youtu.be/kYY5Zz9yV1E
WEBSITE: http://readthieves.com/Enoch is referenced in Genesis as the one who, “was not, for God took him.” In these ancient pages, Enoch tells of the “Fallen Angels” who brought forth Nephilim, Annunaki, anomalies of all types, and what some call “Ancient Aliens”; while others report “strange happenings” and “UFO sightings” or Sumerian legends of Nibiru. He tells of dimensions beyond man’s feeble grasp, Noah’s flood, even the coming of Jesus Christ, and the Creator Himself.