#RedNationRising vs Hillary’s “resume” – a Lifetime of Unethical Behavior
Hillary Clinton has been telling America that she is the most qualified
candidate for president based on her ‘record,’ which she says includes
years in the White House as First Lady – or ‘co-president’ – and her
in the Senate. Here is a reminder of what that record includes:
– As First Lady, Hillary assumed authority over Health Care Reform, a
that cost the taxpayers over $13 million. She told both Bill Bradley and
Moynahan, key votes needed to pass her legislation, that she would
anyone who opposed it. But it was opposed; she couldn’t even get it to a
a Congress controlled by her own party. (And in the next election, her
lost control of both the House and Senate.)
– Hillary assumed authority over selecting a female Attorney General.
two recommendations (Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood) were forced to withdraw
names from consideration, and then she chose Janet Reno. Janet Reno has
been described by Bill himself as ‘my worst mistake.’
– Hillary recommended Lani Guanier for head of the Civil Rights
When Guanier’s radical views became known, her name had to be withdrawn.
– Hillary recommended her former law partners, Web Hubbell, Vince
William Kennedy for positions in the Justice Department, White House
the Treasury, respectively. Hubbell was later imprisoned, Foster
suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.
– Hillary also recommended a close friend of the Clintons, Craig
for the position of director of White House security. When Livingstone
investigated for the improper access of up to 900 FBI files of Clinton
(Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, both
and her husband denied knowing him. (FBI agent Dennis Sculimbrene
confirmed in a
Senate Judiciary Committee in 1996 both the drug use and Hillary’
hiring Livingstone. After that, the FBI closed its White House Liaison
after serving seven presidents for over thirty years.)
– In order to open ‘slots’ in the White House for her friends the Harry
Thomasons (to whom millions of dollars in travel contracts could be
Hillary had the entire staff of the White House Travel Office fired;
reported to the FBI for ‘gross mismanagement’ and their reputations
After a thirty-month investigation, only one, Billy Dale, was charged
crime – mixing personal money with White House funds when he cashed
jury acquitted him in less than two hours.
– Another of Hillary’s assumed duties was directing the ‘bimbo eruption
and scandal defense:
—- She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit.
—- She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the
appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After $80 million
taxpayer money was spent, Starr’s investigation led to Monica Lewinsky,
led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs.
—- Then they had to settle with Paula Jones after all.
—- And Bill lost his law license for lying to the grand jury
—- And Bill was impeached by the House.
—- And Hillary almost got herself indicted for perjury and obstruction
justice (she avoided it mostly because she repeated, ‘I do not recall,’
no recollection,’ and ‘I don’t know’ 56 times under oath).
– Hillary wrote ‘It Takes a Village,’ demonstrating her Socialist
– Hillary decided to seek election to the Senate in a state she had
in. Her husband pardoned FALN terrorists in order to get Latino support
New Square Hassidim to get Jewish support. Hillary also had Bill pardon
brother’s clients, for a small fee, to get financial support.
– Then Hillary left the White House, but later had to return $200,000 in
House furniture, china, and artwork she had stolen.
– In the campaign for the Senate, Hillary played the ‘woman card’ by
her opponent (Lazio) as a bully picking on her.
– Hillary’s husband further protected her by asking the National
withhold from the public until 2012 many records of their time in the
House, including much of Hillary’s correspondence and her calendars.
ongoing lawsuits to force the release of those records.)
– As the junior Senator from New York, Hillary has passed no major
she has deferred to the senior Senator, Chuck Schumer, to tend to the
New Yorkers, even on the hot issue of medical problems of workers
involved in the
cleanup of Ground Zero after 9/11.
– Hillary’s one notable vote, supporting the plan to invade Iraq, she
has since disavowed.
Quite a resume isn’t it? Sounds more like amember of an organized crime